A look back...
2013 marks the 24th anniversary of VRI’s incorporation. We started in 1989 with only a few employees and zero customers. Today, VRI has grown to be one of the largest providers of in home medical monitoring solutions in the United States. Our strong history of providing innovative solutions helps our clients stay healthy, safe, and independent.
A focus on Innovation...
VRI has always sought out new and innovative products to meet our customer’s needs.
Our customers basic desire is to remain independent and in their own homes. Throughout the years VRI has continually sought out and helped developed new products that enable our clients to stay in their own homes.
Two Decades of Care and Support...
- 1989 - VRI founded in Cincinnati, Ohio
- 1991 - VRI office moves to Springboro, Ohio
- 1995 - VRI office moves to Franklin, Ohio
- 1996 - VRI offers Medication Management
- 1998 - VRI reaches 5,000 customers
- 1999 - VRI office moves to Springboro, Ohio
- 2001 - 10,000 Customers
- 2004 - The Care Center takes its first call
- 2006 - CSAA 5-Diamond Certified
- VRI office moves to West Carrollton, Ohio
- 2007 - 20,000 customers
- Blue Canyon Capital completes investment in VRI
- 2008 - Digi Pal launches
- Telehealth launches
- VRI purchases Neighbor Help Line in Texas
- 30,000 customers
- 40,000 customers
- 2010 - 50,000 Customers
- 2011 - 70,000 Customers
- 2012 - 80,000 Customers
- 2013 - 95,000+ Customers