Over the past two decades, VRI has had the privilege of serving hundreds of thousands of seniors and at-risk persons with industry leading home health care monitoring solutions. During the first decade, our primary focus was on providing medical alert units. In the second decade, new monitoring solutions were added, including: monitored medication dispensers, fall monitors, cellular solutions, Digi Pal (a medical alert unit that is compatible to VoIP/cable TV telephone systems), and vitals monitoring.
Today, VRI serves over 90,000 members and has become a leading provider of medical-only monitoring services in the industry. We believe the secret to our success is our continual focus on providing excellent care and service to our members as established by our founders 20 years ago.
To be the recognized leader for health monitoring solutions to seniors and persons with disabilities or illness. Our solutions improve the quality of life and allow our clients to be safe and live well.
To extend and improve the quality of life
- We set the industry standard for quality in every service we provide
- We recognize outstanding contributions by our team members
- We provide heroic customer service
- We enjoy helping others, saving lives and making a difference
- We are children and grandchildren serving our parents and grandparents
- We do the right thing, even when nobody is watching
- We work hard and have fun
- We continuously improve ourselves to be the best at what we do