Medical Alert System
Easy to use. Immediate help 24/7.
- More than one third of adults 65 and older fall each year in the United States (Hornbrook et al. 1994; Hausdorff et al. 2001).
- Among older adults, falls are the leading cause of injury deaths. They are also the most common cause of nonfatal injuries and hospital admissions for trauma (CDC 2005).
- The rates of fall-related deaths among older adults rose significantly over the past decade (Stevens 2006).
With VRI’s medical alert systems seniors and at-risk individuals are able to stay safe, independent and at-home longer.
Our medical alert systems are easy-to-use and feature the smallest medical alert help button in the industry. When you need help, simply push your button and one of our friendly Care Center Representatives will answer your call and get you the help that you need.
Is there a stranger at your door?
Do you need to step outside to get the mail in inclement weather?
Our Care Center Representatives are there for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
VoIP and Digital Phone
VRI’s Digi Pal was designed to work with VoIP and digital phone service. Please see our consumer alert for more information about Medical Alert Systems and VoIP phone services.
- Easy to use.
- Smallest medical alert help button in the industry.
- Friendly, immediate assistance.
- Helps keep you safe.
- 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Can communicate with MedReady med. dispensers and smoke detectors.
- Strong two-way voice communicator
- Waterproof personal help button
- 600-800 ft. range (depending on environment)
- Auto-self testing with an inactivity timer and wellness checks
- Rechargeable backup battery