Monitor daily vital signs of your clients.
- Chronic Disease constitutes roughly 75 percent of all health care spending.
- Approximately 18% of patients are readmitted within 30 days of their hospital discharge (New England Healthcare Institute).
- A Department of Veteran Affairs study found a 25% reduction in the average number of days hospitalized and a 19% reduction in hospitalization costs for patients using Telemonitoring.
VRI is offering a turnkey solution designed to enable doctors, health plans and care givers to monitor the daily vital signs of their clients with a wide range of chronic illnesses including; diabetes, congestive heart failure, hypertension, COPD, and asthma.
VRI’s vital sign monitoring program is the result of 20 years of experience with in-home monitoring of clients with chronic illnesses, disabilities, and the elderly. Our Care Center watches for falls, exceptions to client’s vital signs and medication adherence 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
How does it work?
- VRI installs a convenient, easy to use modem in the client’s home. The modem plugs into a telephone jack.
- The client takes their vitals and, with the touch of a single button on the modem, downloads the readings to VRI.
- VRI’s team of clinicians and Care Center representatives watch the vitals and determine if they are in line with expectations. If our system algorithms determine they are out of line, we contact the client to ensure they are OK and then contact clinical professionals to triage the client helping them avoid hospitalization. VRI’s active monitoring ensures that the client gets the help that they need.
- If we do not receive vital signs within a specific time frame and according to their Care Plan, we call the client and give them a friendly reminder to take their vitals. We then follow up as necessary with caregivers or health care professionals.
- Monitor a wide-range of chronic illnesses.
- Measurements monitored on a 24/7 basis.
- Data integration- compiled into a Personal Health record.
- Easy to use.
- Friendly, immediate assistance.
- Helps keep you safe.